How much do you know about the 2000s? Now you get to prove your knowledge about these years with the Trivial Pursuit: 2000s Edition game. The game features 300 trivia cards with 1800 questions from 6 categories, including Places, Entertainment, Events, The Arts, Science and Tech, and Sports and Hobbies.
Trivial Pursuit: 2000s Edition game is packed with fun and challenging questions such as, “How many millions of dogs did Americans have as pets in 2014: 23, 53, or 83?” “In which ocean is the island nation of Kiribati, which was first to say goodbye to the 20th century and hello to the new millennium? “In 2015 which Midwestern state had one recreational boat for every 6 people?” And there are lots more great questions where those came from.
- Players prove their knowledge of the 2000s
- Updated way to play the Trivial Pursuit game
- Includes 1800 questions from 6 categories — something for everyone
- Now players can answer the question or try to stump their opponents
- Includes : Gameboard, 300 cards , 6 wedge holders, 36 wedges, die & instructions
- Ideal For: Christmas Presents, Family games night, birthday presents, kids parties, holiday entertainment, wet weather days, camping, gifts, special treats