Match and Spell encourages letter recognition, teaches phonetic word building and promotes matching of pictures and words, from simple words like ‘cat’ to more complex four letter words. There are two ways to play, and the game is designed for both guided and independent word building.
The game is played by building a variety of familiar and more advanced words, from â€˜Mothâ€™ to â€˜Balloonâ€™, with the help of colourful illustrations to identify words. Parents can use the sound and blend cards to encourage children to make the individual sounds as well as saying the entire word aloud. There are 18 words included in the game.
- Develop reading and spelling skills using sounds and blends.
- Follows on from our bestselling Match and Spell game
- Develops advanced reading and spelling skills
- Double-sided boards to extend learning
- Contents: 18 double-sided word boards, 78 letter cards